Friday, January 7, 2011

Campbells helps out


Wednesday night was chili dogs at church. Great-had my share of chili this week. The kids were happy not to eat crock pot food though. Last night we went for Campbell's night because I started back to seeing my clients again after the Christmas break. Full time working moms must have quite a challenge in time management and healthy meal preparation. It is difficult enough working part time. So-this is where Campbell's steps in. Add a grilled cheese and some fruit on the side and VOILA-a meal. I ate the other half of Tyler's Toy Story chicken noodle soup. I could barly tell what those characters were. Why do kids even fall for that? Anyways-now sick of soup after having leftover chili for lunch (thank goodness it is all gone)we are veering from the plan and making mini pizzas for dinner. I did Wii fit this morning and I still have some room for improvement. It thinks I should weigh less-what my license actually says. Yeah right. I've never EVER weighed that as an adut. I think I'll stick with one small piece of pizza and a salad.

No comments: